|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
About Jonas Sheehan, MD
Jonas Sheehan, MD practiced neurosurgery in Pennsylvania for 21 years. Prior to joining the team at CRMC, he was the Chief of Neurosurgery at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.
Dr. Sheehan was inspired to become a neurosurgeon after working in a neurosurgery research lab while he was in medical school at the University of Virginia School of Medicine.
He began his career in academia at Penn State, where he went on to serve as the school's residency program manager and medical director.
"I believe that patients need to hear the truth about their medical problems so that they can take the driver's seat and make good decisions. Our work is a partnership," Dr. Sheehan says of his philosophy on patient care.
Dr. Sheehan loves the Mountain West. He visited Cheyenne to look into career opportunities and decided it was a great place to live and practice.
- University of Virginia School of Medicine, 1996
- University of Virginia School of Medicine, 2002
In his spare time Dr. Sheehan enjoys skiing, hiking, fly fishing and art.
- Journal of Neurosurgical Sciences, reviewer 2013-
- Conference Papers in Oncology, Editorial Board 2012-
- Surgical Neurology International, reviewer 2010-
- Society of Neurological Surgeons 2010-
- Acta Neurochirurgica, reviewer 2008-
- Guide to America's Top Surgeons 2008-
- Best Doctors in America 2007-