|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
About Michael J. Shannon, MD
Dr. Michael Shannon grew up in Montrose, Colorado. After graduating from the University of Colorado with a molecular biology degree, he worked for a biotech company in Boulder, Colorado for two years. He then obtained his medical degree from Creighton University in Omaha, Nebraska. Dr. Shannon completed his orthopedic surgery residency program at the University of Colorado in Denver and graduated in 2005. In August of 2005, he began his orthopedic surgery practice in Greeley, Colorado. He was recruited to Cheyenne Regional Medical Center in 2007. Dr. Shannon’s orthopedic practice includes pediatrics, trauma, total joint replacement and sports injuries.
- Medical School, Creighton University School of Medicine, 2005
- University of Colorado School of Medicine, 2005
- Creighton University School of Medicine, Omaha, Nebraska
Licenses and Certifications
- Wyoming Medical License
- Colorado Medical License
- American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- Orthopedic Trauma Association American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons Wyoming Medical Society Laramie County Medical Society Medical Advisory Board WINhealth Adjunct Clinical Faculty in Family Medicine/Orthopedic Surgery, College of Health Sciences, University of Wyoming.