- Family Medicine
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||8:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday||8:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
About Philip J. Schiel, MD
Dr. Philip Schiel grew up in Michigan City, Indiana. After graduating with honors from the University of Great Falls in 1975, he obtained his medical degree from Creighton University in 1981. He completed his internship at the Madigan Army Medical Center Family Practice Clinic in Tacoma, Washington in 1982. He then completed his residency in 1984 at Madigan Army Medical Center. Dr. Schiel began practicing at Munson Army Community Hospital in Fort Leavenworth, Kansas in 1984 before moving to Cheyenne in 1987 to practice privately with Amy L. Gruber, M.D. He has been with Cheyenne Regional Medical Group Family First since 2014.
- Creighton University, 1981
- Madigan Army Medical Center, 1982
- Madigan Army Medical Center, 1984
- University of Great Falls, Summa Cum Laude Great Falls, Montana
Licenses and Certifications
- American Board of Family Medicine
- He enjoys hiking and fly fishing.