|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
About Vipul Madhwani, MD
Dr. Vipul Madhwani joined Cheyenne Regional Medical Group's Heart & Vascular Institute in the fall of 2021 after completing his cardiovascular fellowship at the University of Louisville in Kentucky.
Dr. Madhwani pursued cardiology because of his passion for helping and curing patients and his particular interest in cardiac care and cardiac procedures. As a cardiologist, Dr. Madhwani likes the challenge and satisfaction of making accurate diagnoses as well as improving the care and management of heart disease.
Dr. Madhwani is especially passionate about helping patients with valvular heart disease and has a vast skill set that ranges from cardio-oncology to nuclear and diastolic stress testing. Other areas of expertise include transesophageal echocardiography and structural imaging.
- Kasturba Medical College, Manipal University, Manipal, India, 2013
- Internal Medicine: MedStar Georgetown University/Washington Hospital Center Washington, D.C., 2017
- Chief Residency: MedStar Georgetown University/Washington Hospital Center Washington, D.C., 2018
- Cardiovascular Medicine University of Louisville, KY, 2021
Licenses and Certifications
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Society of Adult Echocardiography
- Certification Board of Nuclear Cardiology
- Board-eligible Cardiovascular Medicine
- Board-eligible Cardiovascular Computed Tomography
- Board-eligible Registered Physician in Vascular Interpretation
Areas of Interest
- Heart disease
- Nuclear and diastolic stress testing
- Transesophageal echocardiography
- Structural imaging
Traveling, hiking and exploring nature as well as experimenting in the kitchen and cooking fusion dishes are among Dr. Madhwani's personal hobbies. When Dr. Madhwani first arrived in Wyoming, he also hoped to "pick up a pair of skis and try something new!"